Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Black Bean Taco Soup. I am try to display Black Bean Taco Soup cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following black bean taco soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Black Bean Taco Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Black Bean Taco Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: turnkeykitchen via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Taco Soup:
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernel
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can great northern beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 dash crushed red pepper
Method for "Taco Soup":
- In a large stockpot, begin to brown ground beef.
- While ground beef is browning, dice onion & rinse & drain cans of beans.
- When ground beef is 3/4 done, drain, return to heat & add onion, garlic & red pepper. You can adjust garlic & pepper to suit your tastes.
- Cook until beef is done & onions are transparent.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Simmer at least 30 minutes. I usually make mine in slow cooker & leave on low 4-6 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheddar, Monterrey Jack and/or pepper jack cheeses & sour cream if desired.