Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Crockpot Taco Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Black Bean Taco Soup. I am try to display Black Bean Taco Soup cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following black bean taco soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Black Bean Taco Soup has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Black Bean Taco Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Crockpot Taco Soup
By: Andrew LeBlanc via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Soup:
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 large white onion diced
- 1 large jalapeno minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 packages Ranch Mix
- 1 packages taco seasoning
- 15 oz Black Beans
- 4 oz Diced Green Chilies
- 15 oz whole kernel corn
- 15 oz Light Red Kidney Beans
- 29 oz Tomato Sauce
- 28 oz Petite Diced Tomatos
- 29 oz Water (optional)
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sour cream (optional)
- 1 cheese (optional)
- 1 tsp Tabasco (optional)
- 1 tortilla chips (optional)
Method for "Crockpot Taco Soup":
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet.
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot.
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once.
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip.