Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Black Bean Taco Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Black Bean Taco Soup. We try to show Black Bean Taco Soup preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following black bean taco soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Black Bean Taco Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Black Bean Taco Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Black Bean Taco Soup
By: Georgina Scarbrough via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Black Bean Taco Soup:
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 packages taco seasoning
- 1 can 16.5 oz, sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 can 15.5 oz, black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 can 14.5 oz, diced tomatoes (with green chiles is optional)
- 1 can 8 oz, tomatoe sauce
- 1 sour cream
- 1 shredded cheese
- 1 Tostitos Original Restaurant Style chips
Method for "Black Bean Taco Soup":
- Brown meat and onion in your soup pot. Drain. Put meat back in pot.
- Add taco seasoning and water according to the package and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Add all the canned ingredients. Stir. Cook on medium-low for about 20 minutes.
- Serve. Top with sour cream and cheese if desired. Eat with tortilla chips. Enjoy.
- Directions for freezing: cook meat like instructed in steps 1-2, let cool. Dump meat and ingredients into a resealable gallon sized freezer bag. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge 24 hours before. Cook in crockpot on High 1-2 hours, or on Low 2-3Â½ hours. Serve.