Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Black Bean Soup With Chorizo And Lime
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Black Bean Soup With Chorizo And Lime. We try to display Black Bean Soup With Chorizo And Lime culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following black bean soup with chorizo and lime. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Black Bean Soup With Chorizo And Lime has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Black Bean Soup With Chorizo And Lime 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
black bean soup with chorizo and lime
By: carolehsmith via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of black bean soup with chorizo and lime:
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 oz Spanish chorizo quartered lengthwise and cut into one half inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chipolte chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 30 oz can unsalted black beans , rinsed, drained, and coursely mashed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Method for "black bean soup with chorizo and lime":
- heat large saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 tsp. oil to pan, swirl to coat
- Add chorizo and cook 3 minutes stirring occasionally
- remove chorizo from pan. Do not wipe pan.
- add remaining 1 tsp. oil to pan, swirl to coat
- add onion and Bell pepper, cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- stir in oregano and next 4 ingredients through salt, cook 30 seconds.
- stir in stock and beans.
- bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes.
- stir in cooked chorizo and juice
- ladle into 4 bowls, top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 tablespoon cilantro