Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Black Bean And Chicken Fiesta Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Black Bean And Chicken Fiesta Soup. I am try to demo Black Bean And Chicken Fiesta Soup preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following black bean and chicken fiesta soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Black Bean And Chicken Fiesta Soup has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Black Bean And Chicken Fiesta Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Black bean and chicken fiesta soup
By: chefcyndc via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Black bean and chicken fiesta soup:
- 3 or 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in half the long way(if your breast are small you may need more pieces)
- 2 can chicken broth
- 2 can fiesta style corn
- 2 can Black beans
- 1 large can (12 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 2 can diced green chile 4oz
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small container sour cream
- 1 packages shredded cheese (i used taco blend)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 4 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 to taste: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning
Method for "Black bean and chicken fiesta soup":
- In a pot heat 2 tbsp of oil add all chicken let simmer add spices and 1can of broth. Simmer on medium heat covered with lid.
- In a stock pot add 2 tbsp oil and chopped onion cook until tender
- Open all cans add to stock pot. Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat.
- Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Be careful you may need to let chicken cool first.
- Pour broth from chicken into stock pot stir add more spices if needed. Add second can of broth and bouillon cubes if needed. Taste your soup to see what's missing.
- Simmer on low for 1 hour stirring frequently.
- Serve hot and enjoy! Great in the winter months.
- I topped my soup with fresh cilantro, cheese, & sour cream delicious! I also made some cheese quesadillas to make this more a meal yum!
- Other toppings suggestions: avocado, jalapenos, green onions, or black olives.