Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. I am try to display Bacon Cheeseburger Soup preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following bacon cheeseburger soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Bacon Cheeseburger Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
By: Erica via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- 4 strips of bacon (I used turkey bacon)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 hamburger buns
- 1 Butter for the buns
Method for "Bacon Cheeseburger Soup":
- Cook the bacon in a 5-quart Dutch oven until crispy, remove to paper towels to drain.Â Add the ground beef to the pot with the bacon grease and cook until beginning to brown, breaking the meat into small pieces.Â Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until the onions are soft and the meat is cooked through.Â Drain the fat from the pot, then return it to the heat. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, then add the chicken broth and bring to the boil.Â Reduce the heat to simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the milk and the flour until smooth.Â Â While the soup is simmering, stir in the flour and milk and stir and simmer until the soup is slightly thickened.Â Add the grated cheese a handful at a time, stirring to melt after each addition.Â When all the cheese is incorporated, stir in the mustard and the ketchup and add salt and pepper to taste. Crumble the cooked bacon and stir into the soup. Cover and simmer the soup for 10 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering, spread each side of the hamburger buns with butter, cut into thin strips and toast in a toaster oven or under the broiler until lightly toasty.Â Serve the soup immediately, accompanied by the bun croutons.Â If you'd like, you could top with extra crumbled bacon, pickle relish, more grated cheese-anything you like on your cheeseburger!